Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Busy Talk

Not much has been going on today. I had to work. I work two days a week - Tuesdays and Wednesdays. My mother-in-law watches the kids on Tuesdays, and my mother watches them on Wednesdays. Other than the fact I do have to work outside the home, leaving my precious littles, paying for our unwise financial decisions, it really works out perfect. They get to spend time with "Nana". And, "Nana" loves it, too!

This evening is going to be a busy evening for us. David is going to be working outside most of the time, cleaning up the grounds in preparation for two parties that are going to be held at our house this week! My sister is having an Usborne Book Party, and Natalie's 2nd birthday party is Saturday, so we have lots going on this week!

I ordered Natalie's birthday cake today on my lunch hour. She LOVES Dora the Explorer so I got her a Dora Cupcake Cake in the shape of the number two! It is sooo cute. Last year for her first, I just had someone make her a cute little cake, no theme. So this year I thought I would do Dora. I don't think I will do other items like cups and plates and things like that in Dora. I'm not too big on character themed things. Anyways, I think it will turn out great!

Hope you have a great rest of the day! Coming up tomorrow will be "WORD Wise Wednesday", so be looking for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment