Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just Another Day

This blogging stuff is really hard. Well, not really blogging in and of itself, but trying to create the blog. Cheez. I am not the most computer savvy person in the world either, so mix that with a bunch of computer talk about "extract files" and you got yourself a messed up blog. I'm slowly learning. So if you see a different background everytime, know that I am still learning.

It's snowing at our house! Yipee! Here in the south we don't get much snow. Everybody goes all out here, too! If weatherman calls for an inch of snow, the grocery store lines are backed up for miles with people waiting with milk and bread in hand. Apparently, they think that one inch of snow will snow them in for weeks. I guess I should be a little bit more precautious, but oh well.

Natalie has been especially whiny this morning, and Sawyer has been especially spit uppy. He has a little touch of reflux and is taking a medicine for it. So far it seems to be helping. Too bad there's not a whiny pill. Actually, the wooden spoon seems to be working just fine. So I guess I will stop writing(typing, actually) now and tend to my wonderful children. I'm having to be consistently training Natalie in certain areas that we are struggling in. I'll share more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment