Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Household Planner

About two months ago, I saw this post about a home planner. I was so very inspired by the organization of it all and at that time in my life I was desperate for organization. I was always feeling as if I would always be "doing" things in the house but I rarely saw progress. This has changed everything! And it's so easy! I really like how you can create your own binder any way you like it. I have tabs for my planner, menu planning, goals, finances, prayer requests, and homeschool activities for Natalie. I also like the idea that it's all in one place. I would definitely recommend compiling one because it has saved me so much time having everything organized and all in one place. I know that was just repetitive. Anyhoo. So. In my planner section I have different pages for my master to-do-list, my daily to-do-list, and my weekly evaluation sheet. On my master to-do-list I write down things I would like to do that week or even that month, and as I plan my daily to-do-list I can gather some chores off of the master list to fit in my daily list. I also will write down to spend time with Natalie and Sawyer. And, I know that sounds totally insane, but I always felt as if I were putting them on the back burner, so to speak, and realize by the end of the day I hadn't spent quality time with them. My weekly evaluation sheet is from an ebook and it has been a great help. I review my past week and write down things that have room for improvement(which is a lot!)in the Fruit of the Spirit. Also, there is a place where I can write down better ways to bless my husband, love my children, etc. I LOVE my home planner!

I will try to post pictures later this week of my home planner so you can have an idea of what mine looks like!

Till next time...

2 comments:

  1. I REEAALLY need to do this, or something similar. I'm so unorganized I don't have time to make an organizer. LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! :) I have a household binder as well and I find it truly helpful! :)

    Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging comment on my blog! I really appreciate it and hope you will visit again soon!

    Have a wonderful Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete